We Live, We Learn or We Don’t Live Long
I am the founder of the Work Mindfulness Institute [WM], a research, education, training and coaching service for individuals, groups, and corporate teams who wish to apply the neuroscience of mindfulness in their work or life. WM programs help individuals lower stress, recognize and choose desirable outcomes, and attain a more self-directed life, thereby achieving goals that were previously more challenging. These mindfulness programs help individuals identify and select behaviors that are more appropriate to their “higher selves.”
I am an alumnus of Price Waterhouse Coopers, after having founded and transitioned IT Enabled Services Alliance. Prior, I led solutions teams at British Telecom, AT&T, and MCI through various project throughout my professional career. My main focus has always been creating better, more engaged, experiences. My clients have included Best Buy, CUNA, Apple, McGraw-Hill, Time Warner, Autism Speaks, General Electric, Citibank, Chase, and Merrill Lynch, among others.
A Veteran of the U.S. Army, I served in the Ballistic Missle Defense Communications Activity (BMDCA), and was stationed in the US and Europe. I’ve since traveled to multiple countries, multiple times. I received my Master of Divinity (M.Div) in interfaith studies from The New Seminary in 2003. My time doing my MBA program at Fordham University and earning my Bachelor of Science degree from St. Peter’s University has helped me through my life, to gain a better perspective. I have come to understand that faith can move mountains, but we need to do the work for anything to change.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC-T)
- Certified Addiction Recovery Coach, (CARC)
- Contemplative Psychotherapy (CP) – Mindfulness
- M.Div. – Master’s Interfaith Studies
- Analyst for Emotional Intelligence (EI) – Yale
- Yoga Teacher Training – Integral Yoga Institute (
- Reflexology Certification, The New York Open Center
- Taoist Esoteric Yoga, Healing Tao, Certifications – Mantak Chia
- Executive MBA/MIS – Fordham University
- B.S. Marketing/Communications – St. Peter’s University