It is time for another way of thinking and doing
“Change your story and you change your life” – Lawrence Stibbards
We stand on the shoulders of great teachers, who contribute to our programs on stress, health, productivity, and compulsions. Our programs are a combination of mindfulness, consciousness, emotional intelligence and positive psychology programs. All of our programs are available in the classroom, on the web, or via your mobile phone.
Individual Counseling & Mindfulness Coaching Sessions: We work together, as a team to be present and develop a strength-based practice. You drive the session needs and requirements. We can focus on hindsight, insight, or foresight to help you reach your goals in life. Each session is both guided and interactive, designed for you to release stress and anxiety, pain or loss and for you to find your purpose, to bring about a greater sense of peace and joy. Together we will help you live life in Hige Definition (HD), tune into your higher purpose and regulate your game in life, that you are playing on the winning side… your side!
Conscious Leadership & Mindfulness: Mindfulness works for so many people to reduce stress, increase engagement and productivity. And, while it is not the solution for all problems, it helps in so many ways. This is an employee benefit that adds profit to your bottom line. We offer an introduction to neuroscience and mindfulness and a four-week program that will get you staff humming.
Mindfulness-Based Health & Wellness (MBHW) 8-week certificate workshop series focuses on being aware of spiritual, physical, intellectual, relational and emotional well-being. By balancing the whole individual, with a mindful awareness of energies in each area, we can rebalance and adjust. This is an 8-week program that helps individuals to understand the connection between the mind, body, to balance and integrate thought and emotion.
Mindfulness-Based – Eating Awareness Training: 12-week workshop series (2.5 hours per session) looks at the “auto-pilot” of eating mindlessly and our relationships with food, both good, bad and ugly. food provides us with energy in the best of circumstances, and a higher level of awareness. This program focuses on our awareness, fullness, sense of taste, satiety, quality of food, quantity
Mindfulness-Based Recovery Coach (MBRC) Certificate Program: 9-week certificate workshop series for recovery coaches, case workers, counselors or anyone that might be interested in using mindfulness as a pathway towards recovery. This program offers individuals the opportunity to enhance their skills in the addiction treatment field, as coaches and advocates for mindful behaviors.
9 Week Program Overview (click photo) and Participant Comments:
- “This workshop introduced me to very valuable information. I learned
life timelessons and practices in this class. The pricing was very fair.”
- “It was worth the time and money because the benefits can last a lifetime. I found the emailed follow-ups very valuable. I appreciated being able to go over the material again.”
- “This workshop was a wonderful introduction. It taught me numerous ways to begin and continue with a formal meditation practice. Also, I learned some techniques to use when feeling particularly stressed.”
Other programs to look out for:
- Neuroscience of Mindfulness: We look at how we can literally rewire our brains. This workshop is 2.5 hours
- 7-Steps to Aging Well is a 2-hour workshop: We look at the process of aging, getting old and energy
- Mind-Body Connection is a 2-hour workshop: Physically, Mentally and Emotionally Our Minds and Body Connect
- From Below, So Above – inside and outside we create your own realities?