Mind-Body Connection – 90 Minute Workshop
Why Exercise Matters to Our Minds?
- Increased blood flow to the brain is good for us
- Simple mind/body benefits: mindfulness training, yoga
- Neuroplasticity (ability to grow grey matter)
- Preventing problems (cognitive processing)
- Improved mood— improved thinking (cognitive dissonance)
- Research suggests that regular physical exercise may encourage new neuronal growth and a healthier brain
- Regular physical exercise can reduce stress and improve our mood
Want a presentation at your office, club or your group?
Use the contact button below