Our programs help everyday people to identify old stories that hold them back. We help them to move from what was, to what is possible, to rewrite and create a new story and a new life. By recognizing and choosing new behaviors, we also lower your stress, elevate your mood and develop health, productivity, and manage your life. Our programs are easy to access, either in-person, web-video, or mobile sessions, based on your availability.
Individual Counseling & Mindfulness Coaching Sessions: Work with Keith Fiveson, MDiv, CARC, to develop your own strength-based practice. Work through your story and find your voice, narrative, with hindsight, insight, and foresight. Find your body, mind, spirit, and release emotional stress, anxiety, or pain through our coaching sessions. Mindfulness-based stress reduction, body-awareness, and stretching yourself, can bring about a greater sense of peace and joy. Live life in High Definition (HD), with a greater sense of purpose.
WORK Mindfulness: For your organization, increase engagement and productivity. Studies show a higher degree of collaboration, productivity, resilience, and awareness and drive for values. Bring the neuroscience of mindfulness into your organization, based on your goals and objectives. We provide you with a mobile application, group audio selections, tracking, gamification, and other opportunities to broaden your group’s purpose.
Mindfulness-Based Health & Wellness (MBHW): 8-week certificate workshop series focuses on being aware of spiritual, physical, intellectual, relational and emotional well-being. By balancing the whole individual, with a mindful awareness of energies in each area, we can rebalance and adjust. This is an 8-week program that helps individuals to understand the connection between the mind, body, to balance and integrate thought and emotion.
Mindfulness-Based – Eating Awareness Training: 12-week workshop series (2.5 hours per session) looks at the “auto-pilot” of eating mindlessly and our relationships with food, both good, bad and ugly. food provides us with energy in the best of circumstances, and a higher level of awareness. This program focuses on our awareness, fullness, sense of taste, satiety, quality of food, quantity
Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention: (MBRP) Certificate Program: 9-week certificate workshop series for recovery coaches, case workers, counselors or anyone that might be interested in using mindfulness as a pathway towards recovery. This program offers individuals the opportunity to enhance their skills in the addiction treatment field, as coaches and advocates for mindful behaviors.
Other programs offered
- Introduction to Mindfulness: A 3-hour workshop introduction that provides the basis for your practice.
- 7-Steps to Aging Well is a 2-hour workshop: We look at the process of aging, getting old and energy
- Mind-Body Connection is a 2-hour workshop: Physically, Mentally and Emotionally Our Minds and Body Connect
Develop your own private program, OR create one for your organization.
You get 100% program support to create your own practice
- “This workshop introduced me to very valuable information. I learned
lifetimelessons and practices in this class. The pricing was very fair.”
- “It was worth the time and money because the benefits can last a lifetime. I found the emailed follow-ups very valuable. I appreciated being able to go over the material again.”
- “This workshop was a wonderful introduction. It taught me numerous ways to begin and continue with a formal meditation practice. Also, I learned some techniques to use when feeling particularly stressed.”