Chief Mindfulness Officer of the Work Mindfulness Project, The mission is to provide Mindful. ness-Based Executive-Life Coaching, Counseling, Training, and Development of Mindful programs to help strengthen resilience, engagement and focus.
I have practiced and studied mindfulness/meditation for over 25 years. I believe that mindfulness and meditation can cure many of the ills of the individual or society.
An alumnus of Price Waterhouse Coopers, I was the founder of IT Enabled Services Alliance, Inc., a global consulting firm. I was the Director for Global Solutions at British Telecom, AT&T, and MCI Telecommunications, later to become Verizon Business
I am a two-time cancer survivor, I have survived and thrived during the most challenging periods of my career. YOU CAN FIND BALANCE! I have found balance by diving deep into the study of meditation, yoga, energetic healing, nutrition, health, and wellness. OUR BODY! What you put into your body (eyes, ears, mouth, and mind) influences your wellbeing. I’ve practiced this philosophy 25 years and incorporate it into my work. This is expressed in the 8 Mindfulness Experiences (8 ME’s) that are the foundation for the work that I do with clients.
Practicing Zen on the Fly
U.S. ARMY Veteran. I served proudly, had a top secret clearance in the Ballistic Missile Defense Communications Activity (BMDCA). I have traveled extensively around the world to 49 countries. Kerala, India being a great favorite.
I studied Management Information Systems at Fordham University for my MBA, and a Masters of Divinity (M.Div) in Interfaith Studies, from The New Seminary, in 2003 with an ordination at St. John’s the Divine.
Bachelor of Science (B.S) degree, Marketing, from St. Peter’s University
“I truly believe that faith can move mountains, but we need to do the work for anything to change. Mindfulness gives us the power to recognize and change our actions and way of being in the world” – KF
Lineage: In 1992, I studied with Master Mantak Chia, Taoist Esoteric Yoga, training on Qi (energy). Swami Satchidananda, as an Integral Yoga teacher in 1995. Reflexology certifications with Laura Norman, Thai Yoga certification in Thailand.
M.Div at The New Seminary with Dr. Joseph Gelberman who helped shape my Interfaith perspective. I have counseled, consoled and consecrated various rites and rituals with individuals, couples and aging adults.
- Kripalu, Center for Yoga & Health, Adjunct Faculty – RISE Program
- N.Y State Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC-T)
- N.Y State Certified Addiction Recovery Coach, (CARC)
- Contemplative Psychotherapy (CPC) – Nalanda Institute
- Analyst for Emotional Intelligence (EI) – Yale
- M.Div. – Master’s Interfaith Studies, The New Seminary
- Reflexology Certification, The New York Open Center
- Yoga Teacher Training – Integral Yoga Institute (
- Taoist Esoteric Yoga, Healing Tao, Certifications – Mantak Chia
- Executive MBA/MIS – Fordham University
- B.S. Marketing/Communications – St. Peter’s University